Yom Kippur Family Service
September 28, 2020
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Add to Calendar
River Road Unitarian Universalist Congregation
6301 River Rd
Bethesda, MD 20817
Members and non-members alike MUST register through this page to attend a High Holiday service. Services are FREE for members. Non-members can register and pay by clicking the blue register button below next to your selected ticket option. A ticket to the Adult Service includes admission to the Family Service.
Please register below for the services you would like to attend. If you would like to register for all three services, please choose Combined Holiday Tickets; otherwise, register for each High Holiday service separately.
Once you've completed your ticket registration, you'll receive a confirmation/receipt by email. Please print this and bring it with you to the service as it will serve as your ticket(s).
$115 per Family for family services
$115 per Adult for adult services
$310 per Adult for all services including the 2 family services
(If you join after attending High Holiday Services ticket costs will be deducted from membership fees.)
If you cannot afford the ticket price, please contact [email protected], because we want you to be able to attend.
Beth Chai membership provides the following for the High Holidays:
- Family membership entitles a ticket to each registered member of the family for each service (adult children over the age of 22 are no longer part of the family membership).
- Associate membership includes tickets for up to two adults in the family for each service.
- Single-Parent, Individual and Full-time Student memberships are entitled to one ticket for Family services and/or one ticket for Adult services.
- Au pairs may attend services with their host family at no additional fee.
- Any circumstances with 2 or more adults in a household, please contact Beth Chai's Treasurer at [email protected]
- Membership levels (Family, Associate, Single-Parent, etc.) are described in Membership Levels
- A non-member Adult service ticket includes one adult and their dependent children up to age 22.
- A non-member Family service ticket includes up to two adults in a household and their dependent children up to age 22.
- Au pairs may attend services with their host family at no additional fee (current policy).
- Members in good standing of another congregation can attend Beth Chai HH without charge if they provide a letter from their home congregation to the Treasurer before or at the time of HH services.
$0.00 Member - Family for family services
$0.00 Member - Adult for adult services
$0.00 Member - Adult for all services including the 2 family services
$115.00 Non-Member - Family for family services
$115.00 Non-Member - Adult for adult services
$0.00 Non-Member - Adult for all services including the 2 family services